2. Age: 45
3. Birthday: April 25, 1957
4. Place of Birth: Selma, Alabama
5. Siblings: none : (
6. Parents: Terry and Wanda Danuser
7. Pets: A guy named Bob who is a black lab
8. Height: 6'0"
9. Weight: 190 (wanna be 230)
10. Hair Color: what hair? would be sandy brown if I didn't buzz it off
11. Eye Color: blue
12. Eye Color of Choice: brown or black
13. Writing Hand: Right
14. Masturbating Hand: Right
15. Current Residence: Venice, CA
BODY ILLS AND SKILLS
16. Do you bite your nails? sometimes
17. Can you roll your tongue? yes I have that gene
18. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? Sure but I don't exercise that trait very much...looks too Rock
19. Can you blow smoke rings? I can
20. Can you blow spit bubbles? Um, sure, I guess
21. Can you cross your eyes? no
22. Tattoos? several and probably more to come
23. Piercings and where? No
24. Do you make your bed daily? Always
25. What goes on first, bra or underwear? Uh, underwear...sometimes
26. Which shoe goes on first? not sure...I'll have to pay attention next time
27. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Probably
28. On the average, how much money do you carry in your purse/wallet? $40.00...just back from the ATM
29. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? Watch (left wrist) and ring (left ring finger)
30. What's sexiest on a guy? Smile. Eyes. Someone who doesn't "read" gay. Someone comfortable in his own masculinity rather than the manufactured machismo you sometimes find. A regular guy.
31. Would you rather be on time and look OK or 10 minutes late and look great? I'd rather look like shit than be late...I hate making people wait.
32. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? It's more slurp and chew off the fork....
33. How many cereals in your cabinet? 5 different kinds
34. What utensils do you use to eat pizza? are fingers considered utensils?
35. Do you cook? I used to but it's pointless now...see above question for my primary diet.
36. How often do you brush your teeth? once in morning and before bed
37. How often do you shower/bathe? once a day unless a second or third time is warrented
38. How long does your shower last? depends on how dirty I am
39. Hair drying method: towel
40. Do you paint your nails? no
44. The CD Player: The last mix CD I made (mostly Eminem, Tricky and Busta)
45. Person you talk most on the phone with: Mickey or Russell
46. What color is your bedroom? deep blue
47. Do you use an alarm clock? yes and I overuse the snooze button
48. Name one thing you are obsessed with: only one thing?
49. Have you ever skinny-dipped with the opposite sex? sure have
50. Ever sunbathed nude? yes
51. Window seat or aisle? window
52. What's your sleeping position? right side in a spoon with Bob
53. What kind of bed do you like? one with a down mattress
54. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?I have to sleep with something on top of me and I try to make the room as cold as possible...harder to accomplish here in SoCal than Chicago
55. Do you snore?, sleepwalk? Or talk in your sleep? I eat in my sleep...at least once a night...I don't think I snore but then, again, everyone says that
56. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? no, a real one
57. How about with the light on? no
58. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? almost always with the TV on a timer
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU...
59. Took a shower?: today right before a lunch meeting
60. Watched Bambi: Not sure I ever saw it...if I did, I don't remember
61. Cried? last night
62. Talked on the phone? just got off the phone
63. Read a book? constantly
64. Punched someone: almost got into a fist fight a couple of months ago...road rage...no punches thrown although I would have come out on the better end : )
65. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? it's hard to know where I'll be in ten minutes....I reserve this answer for when I have a clearer directive
66. Who are you going to be married to? Been married twice and both times were great! That's enough for one lifetime...I don't want to press my luck
67. How many kids? kids are great but I run out of things to talk about with them real fast...just more dogs for me
68. Your profession or main occupation: talk radio...the first time in my career I actually love what I am doing
69. Future School: Hard Knox...I am learning all the time but in the classroom of life
70. What kind of house you want to own? The one I have...1923 front Craftsman beach cottage with a 1979 concrete/steel back house...two completely different environments...I spend most of my time in the back house with the pute and big screen, and I sleep in the front house...