* First name: Terence
* Middle name: Derek
* Last name: Danuser
* City of Birth: Selma, AL
* Height: 6' even
* Eye color: Blue
* Hair color: buzzed off
* Shoe size: 10
* Do you drink alcohol: No.
* Do you smoke: Yes.
* Do you take drugs: Smoke pot at night before bed, sometimes a Klonopin for sleep if my mind refuses to stop
* Do you bite your nails: Yes
* Do you curse: Fuck yeah
LOVE & SEX:
* How many times have you been in love: Three times
* Are you in love now: Yes.
* Do you get asked out a lot: No.
* Do others find you attractive: You'd have to ask the others.
* Feature you're most complimented on: This answer lives in the past: my butt, my body, my eyes
* Gay or Bi? At this point, who cares?
* Top, bottom, etc: I hate this fucking question. Self-identification as either is moronic. But I can say I'm not into butt piracy on either end.
* Oral sex, more of a giver or receiver? Both
* Like Kissing: More than anything.
* Like Cuddling: Even more than kissing.
* Like to rim: Probably my favorite hardcore activity
* Into S&M: Too complicated. Too many props. Naw.
* Dominant or Submissive: Neither sexually.
* Like to spank/be spanked: No and no.
* Any other fetishes: Does rimming Garth Brooks count as a fetish?
* What turns you on more, intelligence or looks? I don't know.
* What turns you on more than anything? Sincerity
* Last time you had sex: Other than Mr. Hand, about 13 1/2 months ago.
* Was it good: It was great.
* The magic number? Of what? My dick size? Dick size is not important. If I want a big one, I'll jerk off.
GAY STEREOTYPE QUESTIONS:
* Ever dressed in drag? Gun to my head - no and never.
* Do you have a certain scene? Yeah watching endless hours of TV, debating ridiculous perspectives and listening to talk radio.
* Do you watch Will and Grace: Not if I can help it.
* Do you watch Queer as Folk? It's even more embarrassing than Will & Grace
* Do you like Margaret Cho? Yeah she's nice.
* Ever been to a Cher concert? No
* Ever been to a Madonna concert? Yes my last concert with Billy. He took me. It was a great date : )
* Ever been to a Barbra concert? God help me, I would rather cut off my penis with a butter knife. (these are explosivo's answers and they could not possibly echo my sentiments more)
* Ever been to a Liza concert? OK, so after the butter knife, hand me a melon baller for my testicles. (see above)
* Do you own a dvd or vhs copy of the film, "Trick"? No is it about magicians?
* Ever had sex with someone from the opposite sex? Yes
* Go to clubs often: No.
* Ever been the victim of a hate crime? No. And don't even get me started on the notion of "hate crimes" in general.
* Do you want kids: No.
* Do you care about fashion? My calling card is not how I dress. I like McClothing.
* Do you think you are "all that"? I don't even want to know someone who is "all that."
* Date you joined? Sometime last September
* Number of journal entries? How do I find out this figure?
* Number of comments posted? See above answer
* Number of comments you have received? Again, how do I find out?
* Number of people on your friends list: Maybe a dozen or more.
* Person that introduced you to LJ? explosivo
* Still friends with this person? He's a great friend. Of course.
* How many people have you introduced to Live Journal? Several but not sure anyone has actually signed on.
* List everyone on your friends list you have met in person: explosivo, prowler323
* Anyone on LJ you can't stand? Myself sometimes
* Name one person on your friends list you would most like to meet? The list is relatively long. I'd have to say nancec or fabulist or drood but actually I'd like to meet everyone on my list. That's why they''re there.
* Last person you added? ruralrob because he takes me to a place I will never see.
* Ever banned someone from commenting in your journal? No
* Biggest pet peeve about LJ: Haven't found one yet. Probably people who fill out endless questionnaires like this.
* Do you feel close to most of the people on your friends list? It is an odd and comforting connection I have to some of those I have met on here even though it is unlikely we will ever meet in the real world. I respond most to people's honesty and good writing. Honesty goes a long way in every aspect for me and good writing raises the bar higher for me to jump over. Most on my list, in fact, are such good writers that I simply flop to the mat without ever even touching it.