2. Last word you said: know
3. Last song you sang: "You Are So Beautiful" (long story)
4. Last person you hugged: Sharon
5. Last thing you laughed at: something that happened on The Sopranos last night but I can't remember what it was
6. Last time you said 'I love you': to Beth on the phone today
7. Last time you cried: today at lunch with Sharon
8. What's in your CD player: mix CD Billy made of trance
9. What color socks are you wearing: white
10. What's under your bed: dust bunnies, Bob toupees, some porno tapes and an old blanket
11. What time did you wake up today: 8:45a
12. Current taste: Listerine mint strip
13. Current hair: buzzed
14. Current clothes: old blue corduroy shirt, Levis, blue Vans
15. Current annoyance: Water heater busted
16. Current longing: Something that will never come true
17. Current desktop picture: Billy and me in our NYC apartment at Christmas time
18. Current worry: Job shit
19. Current hate: OJ Simpson...he'll always be the answer to this one...
20. Story behind your LJ username: Guyster was my nickname for Billy and he rules!
21. Current favorite article of clothing: regulation Navy sweatshirt of Billy's
22. Favorite physical feature of the same sex: butt
23. Last CD that you bought: 8 Mile soundtrack
24. Favorite place to be: home
25. Least favorite place: a gay bar
26. Time you wake up in the morning: between 8-9a
27. If you could play an instrument, what would it be: Probably piano
28. Favorite color: blue
29. Do you believe in an afterlife: yes...much longer answer could follow
30. How tall are you: 6' even
31. Current favorite word/saying: real estate (I love the term has been morphed into something other than house buying)
32. Favorite book: Less Than Zero, the Tales of the City series, It by Stephen King
33. Favorite season: winter
34. One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: I'm not going to say Billy cause I don't consider him my past...would have to say a guy named Hal Wiltse who I owe a HUGE apology to.
35. Favorite day: day of the week? Um, Thursday.
36. Where do you want to go: away
37. What is your career going to be like: Fuck if I know at this moment....
38. How many kids do you want: Without Billy, none. He's the one who pushed for adoption.
39. What kind of car will you have: for the next few years? The hybrid Explorer
40. Type a line you remember from any book: 'I believe that all people should have warm clothing, sufficient food, and adequate shelter. I do feel, however, that unless they are willing to behave in an acceptable manner they should bundle up, chow down, and stay home" - Fran Lebowitz "Metropolitan Life"
41. A random lyric: "All those things that seemed so important, baby, they vanished right into the air. Sometimes I act like I don't remember and Mary acts like she don't care." Bruce - "The River"
42. Identify some things surrounding your computer: Diet Coke, hundreds of comedy CDs, pictures, books, it is very crowded here...
43. What's up: Bob looking like it's time for a walk.