2. On last week’s Treasure Hunters, one of the contestants exclaimed, “Oh, my Gosh.” Yeah, they subtitled it with “gosh” as a proper noun.
3. Also, I really hope Travis or Donyelle wins So You Think You Can Dance, but it’ll probably be Benji.
4. The refinance finally closed after three tortured months. I am free from debt to the IRS and credit cards, yet still broke.
5. I like thumbing through home renovation magazines far more than the actual work. That’s why my house looks exactly the same as it did three months ago.
6. I’ve reunited with a lost friend, one who’d I battled over three years ago. She’s a St. John’s grad who now operates a lavender farm. Perfect.
7. I’m casting a new pilot for the mothership channel, and I hope to manipulate a friend of mine into the hosting slot.
8. Amie, Billy’s niece, had a second son born two months too soon. She named him Kadin (?). I suggested William, but she’s harder to manipulate than TV development executives.
9. drood’s I Went To Vasser For This? is fucking brilliantly funny. Read it. Even if you’re a guy, you don’t need a gine for this book to make you laugh out loud.
10. Because of travel and work, I’ve been off of therapy for six weeks. Feels good. Real good.