Something more male gender specific than "Terry." Maybe Hunter or Dylan or Shane or, ideally, David.
2. What was/is your favorite 80's band?
PIL, The Eurythmics, Guns N Roses
3. Describe your ideal man (and I want the good stuff, not just "funny with a good smile" crap)
Honest, goofy, pure-spirited, handsome but doesn't have a clue how handsome he is, looks like he was born with a mustache, the energy of a Jack Russell, salt/pepper hair, child-like without being childish, romantic at heart, a great kisser, a bubble butt, a little gut, a great cuddler, unselfish, sometimes a little helpless...gosh he sounds familiar : )
4. Where do you clip your finger/toenails?
While watching TV in bed then gather them up and flush em
5. Have you ever stole anything (other than office supplies)?
Does teenage kleptomania count?
6. If you had an exhibit of your "work" at a local museum, what would be in it?
Not sure but would probably include several video monitors
7. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
The English Patient. I actually tried to will myself to sleep during it to make the time go faster.
8. What is your ideal job?
Chris Albrecht already has it (prez of HBO)
9. Who do you think will win Survivor Thialand?
Hope it's Helen or Ted but it might be the crafty but creepy Clay.
10. If you had to pick a slogan for you and your life (something already used, or something you made up), what would it be?
Different slogans, different days.
3. When you were a kid, you wanted to grow up to be:
5. Boxers or Briefs?
Boxers mostly...except at the gym on legs days
9. Your celebrity crushes:
Garth Brooks or Donal Logue
11. Ever re-gifted an item?
I consider it a sport
14. Favorite game to play (not sport, just game):
Risk, Hearts, Poker, Battleship, any trivia game
17. Strange skill you have that not many people know about:
I have one but not saying on here : )
19. A bad habit you have is:
Smoking cigarettes..I know, I know....
20. The last concert you went to:
Springsteen at the Forum...in the pit...10 feet in front of him
21. Kinkiest location you've ever done
One night, on Venice Beach, next to a straight couple who were also going for it...and both of us couples were watching each other
23. Your favorite fast-food burger is:
Carl's Jr. $6 burger - the genius is the sweet pickles
24. Worst job you've ever had:
Representing Bud Cort in the mid-80's
28. Do you still have your appendix?
29. Toilet paper:
Over. My ex (Russell) used to freak about this so I got in the habit.
31. Favorite basketball team:
32. Favorite Simpsons quote:
I appreciate the Simpsons. I know it's brilliant. I just don't watch.
33. Do you collect anything interesting?
39. Ever slapped someone who was not a blood relative?
40. Your favorite Girl Scout cookie:
44. The farthest place you've ever traveled to:
Hell and back
46. What is one of your life goals?
No glib answer here - to help make animals and other people have better lives
48. Your favorite Muppet (from any Henson production):
Ernie - it's the voice!
50. Your favorite foreign-language film:
The Conformist (Bertolucci), Amelie (a GREAT romantic and beautiful film), Life Is Beautiful, Cries and Whispers, Y Tu Mama Tambien
54. What was your worst subject in school?
Physics...it almost killed me and certainly killed my GPA for med school
55. How old are your parents?
Mom died in '95 at 66, Dad is 71
56. If you could get "work" done, what cosmetic procedure would you have done?
Not really thinking about cosmetic surgery right now
57. You can invite anyone living from anywhere to spend the weekend, Who?
Ah, "living" being the key work in that sentence, huh?